Avocado Eggrolls w/ Asian Pesto:
Mixed Avoado And Sundried Tomatoes
Red Onions Added To The Mixture
Rolled And Ready For Frying
Fried And Crispy
-Asian Pesto Dipping Sauce-
1/2 Cup Olive Oil
4 Teaspoons White Vinegar
1 Teaspoons Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 Cup Honey
1/2 Cup Chopped Cashewss
2/3 Cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
3 Garlic Cloves
2 Green Onions
1 Tablespoon Sugar
1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
1. Combine vinegars, and honey in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Microwave for 1 minute.
3. Using a blender, Puree vinegar mixture, cashews, cilantro, garlic, onions, sugar, pepper, and cumin.
4. Pour mixture into a bowl and stir in oil.
5. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
4 large avocado, peeled, pitted, & diced
6 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
3 tablespoon minced chopped red onions
1 & 1/2 teaspoon fresh cilantro, minced
1 dash salt
8 egg roll wraps
Oil for deep-frying
1. Stir together avocado, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, and salt.
2. Distribute filling evenly on the center of each egg roll wrapper.
3. Fold one corner up, 1/4 of the way over the filling.
4. Brush the remaining corners and edges with water, roll up the left and right side, then fold top corner over all and press to seal.
5. Repeat with the remaining wrappers.
6. Deep-fry the egg rolls in 375 degree oil for 3-4 minutes, or until browned.
7. Drain on paper towels.
8. Slice egg rolls diagonally in half and serve with the prepared Asian Pesto.
Recipe Inspiration From:
Photography By: Kimberly Wade