1 Package (16ounces) Uncooked Lasagna Noodles
3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 Cup Chopped Onions
3 Cloves Garlic, Finely Chopped
3 Packages (10 ounces each) Frozen Chopped Spinach, Thawed and Squeezed Dry
Salt and Pepper
16 Ounces Ricotta Cheese
1 1/2 Cups Pesto
3/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
16 Ounces Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Spray 13x9 inch casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Partially cook Lasagna noodles according to package directions.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Cook and stir onion and garlic until translucent. Add spinach; cook and stir about 5minutes. Season with salt and peppe. Transfer to large bowl.
3. Add ricotta cheese, pesto, and parmesan cheese to spinach mixture; mix well.
4. Layer 5 lasagna noodles, slightly overlapping, in prepared casserole. Top with one-third of ricotta mixture and one-third mozzarella. Repeat layers twice.
5. Bake for about 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.